• Advertisement

Introduce yourself!

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby kalcic » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:51 am

Hi everyone

My name is Jakes and I have been flying nitro aircraft for 10 years. I am a farmer in the North West Province and need an fpv/uav for field inspections and security.
I am going to Revo tomorrow to buy a X-uav Talon, will start of as normal Rc plane with Go Pro and add autopilot/gps/fpv stuff as I figure out what to buy.
kalcic

Postby EtienneP » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:33 pm

Hey everyone! I'm a long time multirotor flyer. We also supply parts and accessories for multirotors. Visit http://www.samultirotorshop.com to see the full range!
Cheapest Online Shop in South Africa for all your Multirotor needs! Visit http://www.SAmultirotorShop.com Today!
EtienneP

Postby uasjobs » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:24 pm

Hi,

I am part of a group of partners who are building online community (Global) for commercial UAS/UAV operators and for freelancers who build units and components. If you fall into this category feel free to come by our site www.uascareercentral.com as we have a commercial directory (no charge) and growing employment for project and jobs (we just started so we will need some time to get that going).

We are actually US based but want to increase our global audience.

We look forward to hearing from all commercial UAS/UAV businesses.

Thanks!
uasjobs

Postby Buzzy » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:14 am

Hi fellows,the name is Gary and know Zilch about RC flying however I have always had a keen interest in Aviation.Hoping to get in the know. :hmmm:
Buzzy

Postby SytheZN » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:37 pm

Hey everybody,

I grew up in PMB and I'm now living in Durbs. I'm a software developer by trade.

I've been playing with electronics since I was knee-high to a ticky. I enjoy mechanics, machining, robotics and pretty much anything I can tinker with.

I'm fairly new to flight. My aim at the moment is aerial videography on a budget.
The plan is to mix and match a quadrotor with various bits to build a flying camera for (hopefully) under R3k.
SytheZN

Postby scotsmandwp » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:39 pm

hi my name is David Phelan, from Port Elizabeth. I am in the process of starting my aerial photography company and wish to learn as much as I can about this exciting new concept. Looking forward to getting to know you lot and learning as I go.

cheers
Dave P
scotsmandwp

Postby davejhb » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:08 am

HI Guys
I am a new member. Dave Naude. We are looking at the application of Drones for filming and monitoring areas for a client of ours. Drones are really cool and cant wait to engage!
davejhb

Postby Kelly » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi Everyone,

New to anything flying really. Work in the agricultural sector doing some cool stuff.
See massive potential with drones, so basically here to learn everything I can and hoping there may be some willing participants to help educate me.

If there is anything useful in learning the basics that I might not have discovered so far yet, please feel free to make suggestions.

Thanks everyone,
Kelly
Kelly

Postby IcePick » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:01 am

IcePick here.

Not new to RC (have done some RC car racing), but new to flying and interested in multirotors.

Just wanna have fun with it. No real application.

Cheers
Shaun
IcePick

Postby AndreTrollip » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:13 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am Andre. I am a drone enthusiast, a full time software architect and part time engineer.

Glad to see a community dedicated to drones!

Ciao
Andre
Need custom drone parts?
Send me your 2D drawings

http://www.questpe.co.za
AndreTrollip

PreviousNext

Return to ***START HERE (Introduce yourself)***