• Advertisement

Hello again....

Hello again....

Postby ASH26V » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:21 am

Guys I need some help.
Time is a serious issue as we are going into fire season. I need help with setup of 780 quad and 880 Hex. Both run dji.The quad is Naza V2 with Mini osd, DJI 5.8 video downlink and the 2.4 groundstation and the Hex im setting up with A2, lightbridge and run Futaba
I have flown planes and helis but these things are greek to me...I can sure fly em fine buy im &%$ when it comes to setup.

I'd be more then happy to pay for your time in beer or cash....or a few rump steaks....I just need a few hours of your time to assit and give guidance. What im actually asking is are u willing to stand off a few hours/day to help me stup and test fly the machines.

Im situated in KZN, near Newcastle but willing to travel to PMB/Durban/JHB/vanderBijl area and spend the day.....
ASH26V

Re: Hello again....

Postby ASH26V » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:33 pm

Gotto say I love it. 28 views not 1 reply....not even a welcome boet enjoy or hope u get sorted soon. What a bunch of sour okes....fark me. I will rather go and ask for help on other forums because in all honesty seems like no one is intrested.
Tx for being such warm friendly bunch
ASH26V

Return to ***START HERE (Introduce yourself)***