• Advertisement

DJI Warranty in SA

Discussions about anything and everything UAV / Drone related.

DJI Warranty in SA

Postby Looxonline » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:56 am

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum so if I'm posting in the wrong place please excuse me.

I got my first drone (Phantom 3 advanced) on June the 18th and I've been like a child with a new toy ever since. There are some really incredible shots that you can get and the technology is incredible in the way it has come together to make these machines a commercial reality.

Of course you can imagine how distraught I was when I took it out for a flight in a field yesterday and after 49m it turned sideways and plummeted to the ground from 10m up. It's pretty badly busted up. Chassis cracked in a few places, gimbal cracked and offset. Credit where is due though the drone still Flys and the camera still had a feed back to the app.

Interestingly this was my first flight after I updated the firmware earlier this week which I am sure has something to do with it.

My question is whether anyone here is familiar with the dji warranty procedure and how I should go about making a claim. Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,
Luke.
Looxonline

Re: DJI Warranty in SA

Postby Turbophantom » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:54 pm

Give the agents a try.......http://cinephototools.com/home
But dont get your hopes up. :no:
This is not the first time i`ve heard this happen and yet to hear of anyone that got some sort of reimbursement.
Good luck and let us know if you make any progress.
Turbophantom

Return to General Discussions