• Advertisement

SUPPLIERS BAD MOUTHING CLIENTS

Complain HERE! :evil: We will endeavor to get a representative from the company in question to resolve your complaint!
Most issues are resolved quickly when aired on a public forum!

SUPPLIERS BAD MOUTHING CLIENTS

Postby Dronetech » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:02 am

I recently had the privilege to discover that certain suppliers are bad mouthing clients behind their backs to other clients. :no: They spread vicious and potentially damaging rumors that could seriously damage careers and all of this i suspect because they feel threatened. Yes this industry is still small and yes there will be healthy competition. We can not afford to stab each other in the back like a bunch of silly school children.

I have heard this from numerous people and i plan to face this head on. Not only have i been through this i have lost huge amounts of money and future work because of this.

I am good at what i do and i do it with passion. Nothing that anyone says will stop me from doing what i love. Needless to say the supplier has lost out on a huge deal that i will take somewhere else where my business is truly appreciated and i can get the service i deserve.

This has left a seriously bad taste in my mouth and i feel that we don't need this politics in this industry.

Anyway as the say "challenge excepted". This whole thing has just made me more dedicated and regardless of what people say my company is growing from strength to strength on a daily basis.

HAVE A GOOD DAY GUYS

RANT OVER.
Dronetech

Return to RANTS & RAVES